Sunday, November 23, 2014

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Hi blog friends!!!  

Did you happen to see the awesome 20% Thanksgiving Offer for Repeat Impressions Stamps on the right side of my sidebar????  This is an incredible offer.  I hope you don't miss it!  

There's a new CAS challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.   "Bling It On" is hosted by the super talented Lynn Cupido.  

Here's a card I created for Lynn's challenge.


I made this so simply.  The die is Corner Bow by Memory Box and the sentiment stamp is from the new Essentials line by Ellen Hutson and Julie Embersole "Brushstroke Christmas".  (I love this set).  With a pencil eraser I stamped some Delicata "Slivery Shimmer" to create the bg.  The "gift" is a 3x3 piece of cs embossed with the Cuddle Bug folder "Candy Cane".  I heat embossed the sentiment with "Liquid Platinum" embossing powder by Ranger.  

Come on over and play along with the CAS Challenge at Outlawz Challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun embossed gift! :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool card, Cheri. I really like this look!

Ina G said...

You certainly are the Queen of CASimply sensationally great cards SS. Love this one.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book