Sunday, November 29, 2015

CLEAN AND SIMPLE TRANSPORTATION CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Hi there, blog friends!  

There's a new challenge over at Outlawz CAS challenge this week and I'm hosting - I hope you'll have a chance to play along...you could even get a few Christmas cards done at the same time!  

Here's the challenge:

It's coming up on the holiday season.  We've all heard the song, "I'll Be Home For Christmas", what we don't know is how you'd get home for Christmas...or any other occasion.  Your challenge this week is to show us in CAS style the mode of transportation you'd use to travel to see family or friends for the holidays or any occasion (car, train, plane, bike, horse, dog sled, magic carpet, walk, run, sleigh....you get the idea) . 


After all the pie and food over Thanksgiving, I better bike to wherever I'm going.  

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card -- great way to burn off the calories from T Day! :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this one Cheri. Fabulous design!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book