Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SKETCH CHALLENGE FROM THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Happy Wednesday, blog friends! 

Spring is finally here...or so the calendar says...but here in Maine we had another snowstorm the day after the official first day of spring, leaving 6 inches of fresh snow.  The landscape is pretty all covered in white, however....my daffodils were coming up and I was looking forward to the closing of mud season.  We're now back to mud season.  Ugh!  

The bright side is there's a sketch challenge over at The House and we hope you'll join in and play along.  




My card uses RI stamps #1318-P "Cottontail Rabbit" and #1302-F "Some Bunny".  

Enjoy viewing these blogs and creations from my team mates with this sketch then get on over to The House, get the details and play along with this fun sketch.  

                               Deonna - Heather - Joy Karen - Kathy - Patti J - Shirley

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.  




  


9 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Some bunny loves your card...me!!!!! Waving "hi" to you Cheri, hope all is well. Happy Easter.

Linda

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awww- such a sweet and beautifully colored bunny. Happy Easter

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this bunny - and he looks almost real enough to reach and touch. Great Easter or anytime card.

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! Looks real enough to hop right off that card! Great job with the sketch :)

joy said...

Oh I just love the vellum flag! Sweet card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Amazing bunny! His eye is so realistic!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous Bunny SS - he looks so furry and just love the colours.

Heather said...

I know!!! We got around 3 inches of snow in that storm and it was probably about 50 degrees a couple days before. Luckily, it all melted by the afternoon, but still . . . Your card is adorable!!! The rabbit looks almost real. Love the embossed layer, too.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book