Tuesday, January 2, 2018

BIRTHDAYS AND DONUTS - GLAZED PLEASE

Hello Junkies!  

Did you catch the new Technique Junkies Stamps release blog hop yesterday?  It was amazing and loaded with creative inspiration with the new stamp release.  

Don't forget to take advantage of the 15% discount for the new stamps - it's only available until January 8th, so don't miss the opportunity to grab some or all of this awesome release.  

One of the stamp sets included in this January 2018 Release  is the adorable "Birthdays and Donuts".  What a fun stamp set this is.  I did surgery on mine so I could get more stamps out of it, I can always piece it back together if I'd like to, but I had this cascading donut design in my head and I just had to try it.  


Usually, I would do a masking technique to make the "pile" of donuts, but in this case, I wanted them to appear transparent....as in a vague memory (as the sentiment states).  I did some Copic no line coloring to give the image a softer look.  

Visit the Technique Junkies Stamps store and discover lots of incredible stamps.  If find others you like too (other than the January 2018 release), please use my discount code TJ10Cheri for a 10% off your entire order of any other stamps and enjoy them.  





3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute card! I love the sentiment and the yummy looking pile of donuts on your card front! So fun!

StampingJudy said...

Terrific Cheri! Great idea!

Ina G said...

Looking at all those donuts at 6.30am isn't good but then it's a card so I haven't added on any MORE kilo's. They look so terribly tempting and so so yummy SS. Fabulous card and great sentiment.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book